Last Names

Matthew T.

Farmhand
Might just be me but last names carry a lot of significance, so maybe give the player and the rest of the town one. Tbh I didn't realize Sebastian was related to Robin until my second run so last names could really help this. Also, last names could be taken by your spouse which would be pretty cool.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I'd love last names but mostly from a lore perspective. I don't think it's a big deal if they don't have last names, but we know George's last name is Mullner (and we can assume Evelyn might have the same name too-- Alex is vague on if he has the same last name or not) so I think it'd be really cool to expand on that and give everyone last names.

Thrawn

Sodbuster
I'd love this- I was ECSTATIC when they increased the character limit and allowed spaces in character names on SWTOR so I could have my character using her full name (since the Legacy name was taken!) Last names are very important to my characters ♥

I'd love last names but mostly from a lore perspective. I don't think it's a big deal if they don't have last names, but we know George's last name is Mullner (and we can assume Evelyn might have the same name too-- Alex is vague on if he has the same last name or not) so I think it'd be really cool to expand on that and give everyone last names.
I recall seeing a note from Alex's mother to Evelyn and in the note she calls Evelyn "Mama" so I would assume Alex's last name would be different from Mullner, unless his mother didn't take his father's last name.

Odin

Staff member
Some people spend too much time on the "create character" screen trying to come up with a name. You want to add a last name to that?
Yeah, I'm the worst at character names. It would be nice to see the character limit for your farmer's name increased to allow for last names if you wanted, but requiring that the player pick a last name for every character wouldn't be fun to me.