Windows Lag & one player becomes unresponsive during 4p local co-op (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarussc

Greenhorn
I am using an unmodded new installation (1.6). My three children and I are playing in four-player local co-op on one PC, using KB&M (me) and three XBOX controllers (them). The game works more or less normally, though there are serious and irritating lag issues throughout play: when a tree is cut down, when fishing, and apparently randomly throughout.

Much worse, however, is that one of the players will become unresponsive -- the first time when using a telephone and the second time while sleeping and waiting for other players to end their day. In both cases, nothing that she pressed on her controller would do anything. This obviously makes the game unplayable, since the other three players are not able to advance without her (and she could not select OK to move through the end-of-day step).

I'd appreciate any suggestions, since we can't play the game together in this situation.

liquidcat

Staff member
Hi! can you please add about this issue in the the central thread. It seems like a handful of people are having this issue so it would beneficial to keep the reports at the same place. I'll lock this thread meanwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.