Killing bats

MogBeoulve

Farmer
.... Have you used similar weapons with weight +3 before? Because that is a significant amount of knockback, and anything you don't kill in one hit (which is most monsters) will go flying and have to come back to attack you again.

dshaw

Greenhorn
.... Have you used similar weapons with weight +3 before? Because that is a significant amount of knockback, and anything you don't kill in one hit (which is most monsters) will go flying and have to come back to attack you again.
Using Lava Sword. It worked before, I think. Got to the cave bottom twice.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
checked it out and deal no damage at all! Any ideas? New to this forum stuff.
Is it saying something when you hit them? In 1.6 a new enemy was added with bat pathfinding that is completely invincible and has a little popup saying so when you try and attack it.

Nevermind, I see you are on mobile which I’ve seen bugs like this happen on before. I would recommend looking up the issue here under something like “weapon only doing 1 damage” as people have often had issues exactly like this and solved them, I just don’t remember the way they got fixed

dshaw

Greenhorn
Is it saying something when you hit them? In 1.6 a new enemy was added with bat pathfinding that is completely invincible and has a little popup saying so when you try and attack it.

Nevermind, I see you are on mobile which I’ve seen bugs like this happen on before. I would recommend looking up the issue here under something like “weapon only doing 1 damage” as people have often had issues exactly like this and solved them, I just don’t remember the way they got fixed
What happens with a different weapon?
The same result. No damage to them, just to me. So that eliminates a lot of the game.