Kids growing up (more than toddlers)

I had a idea while playing, What if the kids grew up and they could help you with farming? Or they eventually could leave the farm and go to a different city/town? Or they could just leave the farm and live in Pelican Town? I think this would be pretty neat to have. So you didn’t have to turn them into doves if you don’t want them, this could also come with raising the limit of kids maybe, I think this would make the relationship part of the game a bit better

Last edited:

benjellyman

Planter
I had a idea while playing, What of the kids grew up and they could help you with farming? Or they eventually could leave the farm and go to a different city/town? Or they could just leave the farm and live in Pelican Town? I think this would be pretty neat to have. So you didn’t have to turn them into doves if you don’t want them, this could also come with raising the limit of kids maybe, I think this would make the relationship part of the game a bit better
Gotta say, not a bad idea. Maybe when they're 20, they move outta the house.

Ennoshima

Planter
I've been wanting something like this for awhile myself.
Yes, we have mods... but I feel they don't fully do it justice of what a lot of us have been asking.
(I know it can be a pretty big type of update as well.)