Just saying Hi =)

Ser_Elryk

Farmhand
Hello All,

Gaming has been my primary hobby for over 30 years, and Stardew Valley is among my Top 5 favorite games of all-time. I'll probably periodically replay it for decades. It's just one of those games that has that "There's just something about it" factor. Anyway I just wanted to say hello to fellow fans, post my farm, and just have a place to lurk about SV stuff whenever the mood strikes me. Hope you all have a great day and evening!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi Ser_Elryk and Welcome to the Forums! And that whole bit in your first sentence, yeah that's me too.

<rereads things>

Oh and same for all the other stuff you posted as well! There are a number of people on the forums that have 2000 (!!) hours in SDV.

Though some of us suspect they've been playing on mobile while rather closer to a black hole than Doctors usually recommend :harvey: and there's some time dilation thingy happening.

Ser_Elryk

Farmhand
Hi Ser_Elryk and Welcome to the Forums! And that whole bit in your first sentence, yeah that's me too.

<rereads things>

Oh and same for all the other stuff you posted as well! There are a number of people on the forums that have 2000 (!!) hours in SDV.

Though some of us suspect they've been playing on mobile while rather closer to a black hole than Doctors usually recommend :harvey: and there's some time dilation thingy happening.
2000 hours sounds about right for me too lol. Most of them were on PS4. Then a few hundred on Steam. Now I'm playing via GOG. I only recently came back to the game and played 1.5 for the first time. I didn't want to start messing around with mods until I got 100% Completion in vanilla. Then I went down the modding rabbit hole and have around a hundred or so running in my new game.

I'm also playing SV Expanded for the first time and am loving it. I've either tried or watched some other expansion mods like Ridgeside Village, East Scarp, etc., and while I can see and appreciate the amount of time and effort that went into them, they have an "obviously a mod" feel to them imo. With SV Expanded however, it could have been claimed that CA himself made the expansion and I never would have suspected otherwise (so far).

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I myself have to agree with WhiteEagle in saying I have not been gaming for 30 years but stardew is definitely one of if not my favorite game.
It has something for everyone really which can really be appreciated by even somone who only focuses on one aspect of the game.
Glad to have somone new and hoping to see your farm pics.