Just a couple small things

These are a few things that are really simple, no real big explanation but I thought were worth sharing.

Well, first and probably the one that has been suggested before, befriending Wizard and Sandy is tough, as they never leave their places. Maybe you could catch the Wizard in the caves or the beach, and maybe Sandy could visit Emily once or twice a season.

Second, outside of different types of honey, flowers aren't very useful, and even then the other types of honey don't lead to other types of mead. I'd like for something to be collected from the flowers, perfumes or nectar or even make a wine with some of them (Dandelion wine, it is totally a thing).

Third, maybe this is just me but, it really does bother me that cow's milk, beer, pale ale, coffee and green tea aren't in bottles, or any properly sealed vessel. Does that bother anyone else? Well, I'd like to see them in sealed bottles or something.

Fourth, Fishing book, so every time you catch a fish, or get told of a fish on Living Off the Land, you will have the information of what season, time, location and difficulty to catch the fish.

Finally, this is a weird suggestion but I thought it would be interesting. Any of you watch this YouTube channel "Townsends"? Well, one of his videos is about making this old sauce called Mushroom Ketchup. The game has Common Mushrooms, Wild Horseradish, Spring Onion and Vinegar. So, yeah, it has almost everything for Mushroom Ketchup, which could be used in other recipes or even just sold for decent profit.

Just some small ideas I had.

Ereo

Helper
I'd love to be able to get fishing info in game. I can't remember where and when to catch each fish, it's just to many.

Sandy and the wizard actually going through town would be nice. Maybe you can see the wizard at night in the secret woods, and the dwarf and krobus in the mine? On an elevator level perhaps? And Sandy could visit Emily.

The milk looks like a traditional milk churn to me. My grandparents still have one of those, the fairy company used to collect the milk from the farms in them each day. Milk wouldn't be bottled on the farm.
Coffee and tea can be drunk as well, so the cup kinda makes sense to me.

I think flower honey actually sells more expensive than mead, but some more uses for flower would be nice.

The milk looks like a traditional milk churn to me. My grandparents still have one of those, the fairy company used to collect the milk from the farms in them each day. Milk wouldn't be bottled on the farm.
Coffee and tea can be drunk as well, so the cup kinda makes sense to me.

Yeah, I've only been on a farm like, maybe three times in my life and there were no cows so I wouldn't know. I guess if they work in real life, I guess it just bothers me because they look like they don't have lids.

Cthulhu

Sodbuster
Here's another vote for the fishing book! I'd suggest it working like the villager-info tab; if you learn something about a fish from a conversation or the TV, that knowledge could be entered into the book, even if you haven't caught the fish yet.

And I gotta say, I think there is WAY too little info on the fish available. You really do almost have to look up fishing guides just to figure out when/where some of the fish are, and I HATE when I feel like I *need* an on-line guide to finish a game.

And I gotta say, I think there is WAY too little info on the fish available. You really do almost have to look up fishing guides just to figure out when/where some of the fish are, and I HATE when I feel like I *need* an on-line guide to finish a game.
I know, right? It especially sucks when you don't have a mobile device like everyone else has because you don't want a smartphone or anything like that.

Also, I love your profile pic!

Cthulhu

Sodbuster
I know, right? It especially sucks when you don't have a mobile device like everyone else has because you don't want a smartphone or anything like that.

Also, I love your profile pic!
Crazy! I'm a smartphone-less Luddite too! :D And your rather topical pic is pretty keen as well.

I do wish that Willie or Livin' Off the Land had more info on fishes. If the master angler had seasonal dialogue that talked about what fish were running, that would make life a LOT easier.

Crazy! I'm a smartphone-less Luddite too! :D And your rather topical pic is pretty keen as well.

I do wish that Willie or Livin' Off the Land had more info on fishes. If the master angler had seasonal dialogue that talked about what fish were running, that would make life a LOT easier.
Lol, I came up with my character design in highschool.

I think the closest we've got to seasonal dialogue is Willie's fishing quests, but yeah that would be mega helpful.