Interior Jones Farm, early Spring, Year 3, Interior

This is my farmhouse (vanilla game). The diner, solarium, and castle library (in the cellar) are still WIPs, but I like how the rest of it is set up. I want to get one of the trees with a purple pot from the claw machine once the theater is open for the solarium. I need to figure out lighting for the diner and get a couple more chairs.

I'm planning to add a couple more crystalariums to the workshop, but I might move those and the looms, mayo & cheese-makers to my shed after I expand it. Then the farm computer will go in there after I get another dwarf gadget.

I don't like how the lower section of the library is shaping up so I'll probably eliminate everything below the lower bookshelves save for the rugs and large brown sofa. Then I'll figure something out from there. Any suggestions on that (or diner lighting ideas) are welcome. ^_^ I'm also considering replacing the small tank and the bookshelf beside it with one large tank.

Attachments

I found the perfect lighting for the diner at Sandy's Oasis!
Also, the Dwarf has a stonefish, too, now (plus some other decor). ^_^
Close up of the solarium in the fall. I like having the crystal path pieces and a few seasonal plants to keep it from feeling too static.

Attachments

That diner lighting is great! One of these days I will have a solarium, but not while ET Betsy is running the farm.
Thanks! I didn't want to buy catalogues, so it was a little challenging to get everuthing decorated nicely. ^_^ I wish you call Sandy's to check the daily inventory like you can with Pierre's and Robin's. And Jojomart's, which I've only just learned you can buy from without a membership. I thought it was like Costco, lol.

You could start another farm, maybe? Or would Betsy make one as a gift for a spouse/roomate?