Hill-top Farm Jones Farm in early Spring, Year 3

Still a WIP, but it's close to finished.

I've got my first dino incubating (I plan to incubate a second after I make a dino mayo to finish up the final bundle) and hope to add a couple ostriches later on. I'm planning to add a horse and put the lean to the immediate left of the farmhouse. I think the barbecue/park area below the silos needs a bit of work and I'd like to open up the northeast crop area a bit somehow... maybe eliminate the center quality sprinkler (where they kind of look like a 'W') for a full walkway.

I'm considering upgrading the shed, although I don't really need the extra space as I can fit all the preserve jars, kegs, and oil makers I want in the one I have. I'd like to be able to paint it and I could always use half for something else. Maybe move the workshop from my farmhouse into there?

Mostly, I'm happy with how my farm has turned out. ^_^

Edit: added a close-up of Grandpa's shrine.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jayamos

Farmer
A fellow Hilltopper! Congrats on making that gnarly farm so pretty. I can never figure out what to do with Grandpa's shrine, I like what you've done.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I really love how people use hilltop, I had a farm there with close to 200 hours which I loved but lost with the troubles of old devices. Still one of my favourite farm maps, especially with 1.5 allowing for more leniency with what you do on the mainland, I don’t neeed to farm here