Jas and Vincent heart event + new tool

Mellon

Sodbuster
Jas and Vincent have only one heart event, the eight hearts event. It feels weird we only have one heart event with the only kids in town. I thought it will be nice if we could get more of them.

Here is an event I thought of: After reaching 5 hearts with one or both of them, enter Cindersap Forest during summer on a sunny day in the evening.

You see Jas and Vincent catching Fireflies using bug nets. They tell you it is their favorite thing in summer and that they do it every year. They invite you to join them and you have options:
[How do I catch them?]
[I don't have a net]
[Sorry I don't like bugs]
Choosing one of the two first options will result Jas and Vincent to give you their extra bug net and increase their heart level. Choosing the last option will result a decrease in their heart level and end the heart event.

With the new tool, bug net, you can catch the bugs of the valley. The bugs will be used for a new CC bundle, tailoring, crafting and selling. Fireflies and cicadas during summer, variety of wild butterflies during spring and ladybugs during fall.

Last edited:

liquidcat

Staff member
It's a nice suggestion, I would love to see them do more kids activities! They will certainly benefit from heart events.

Mellon

Sodbuster
Also, while it is not necessary, the bug net could get upgraded like any other tool, increasing its capacity or bug quality.