Art jade's ocs galore woooo

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i've been redrawing my ocs a lot lately so i thought it would be fun to share!

the OP is dedicated to my oc Mimi, my very first oc ever! she was a sonic the hedgehog fan character but over time she became her own thing and then stopped being a hedgehog entirely (she's a cow now)

she has boobs but otherwise images are safe to view (i just felt like i should warn people)

here is what she normally looks like so the limited palettes make more sense
mimi portrait.png

i redid some very old drawings of mine and i have been SUPER happy with them!!! i'm excited to share them with you guys

the first one was done in 2014, the second one was done in 2021 (a few days ago!)

mimi palette 5.png

burden.png

the first one was done in 2012, the other 2021!

mimipalette1.png
ponytail.png

first one done in 2012, the second in 2021!!

mimipalette4.png
mimi date night.png

i've been redrawing my ocs a lot lately so i thought it would be fun to share!

the OP is dedicated to my oc Mimi, my very first oc ever! she was a sonic the hedgehog fan character but over time she became her own thing and then stopped being a hedgehog entirely (she's a cow now)

she has boobs but otherwise images are safe to view (i just felt like i should warn people)

here is what she normally looks like so the limited palettes make more sense

i redid some very old drawings of mine and i have been SUPER happy with them!!! i'm excited to share them with you guys

the first one was done in 2014, the second one was done in 2021 (a few days ago!)

View attachment 7713
View attachment 7711

the first one was done in 2012, the other 2021!

View attachment 7715View attachment 7717

first one done in 2012, the second in 2021!!

View attachment 7716View attachment 7712
They all look really great! The improvement is VERY evident.

Dr. eeL

Farmer
Like so many, I love seeing your artwork. In the example of the girls with ponytails, I will really disagree with the herd and say that I really prefer the earlier version. In each of the recently done pictures I feel a touch of realism absent in each of the earlier versions.