Issue Issue With Random Drop Pools (???)

necrobinical

Newcomer
In 1.6 there are grass artifact spots that drop seeds: these freeze my game. There are also mystery boxes I can open at Clunt's: these also freeze my game when they try to load a specific item (as I can get quite a few items before it crashes).

I've attached a list of my mods, but my error log isn't appearing as SMAPI doesnt properly crash. I think. I have my log on hand but it doesn't mention anything.

What's up? I'm mega confused and not that computer smart. I can offer more info or idk a video of me diggin' up an artifact spot or opening a bunch of lootboxes, but I dunno how much that would help.

I opened a new file and this didn't reoccur, but i did only open mystery boxes on the first day so I dunno man. Skipping a day also did not help.

Thank you if you can help!

Attachments

necrobinical

Newcomer
... Be real with me: Would my habit of playing on the same file but checking the new mods page on Nexus and downloading more every few days while playing on the same file have messed up the defined drop pools like the mystery boxes for one file and not another? Please tell me I'm wrong. Oh my god if I'm right I'm gonna weep openly.