Issue with entering the community center

Qbl4nkQ

Newcomer
So when unlocking the community center and trying to enter it for the first time i just get a black screen. I checked what the smapi window had and just got this repeating

ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '37' was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at StardewValley.Locations.CommunityCenter.checkForMissedRewards() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\CommunityCenter.cs:line 510 at StardewValley.Locations.CommunityCenter.resetSharedState() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\CommunityCenter.cs:line 480 at StardewValley.GameLocation.<resetForPlayerEntry>b__269_0() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 5629 at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 5619 at StardewValley.Game1.onFadeToBlackComplete_PatchedBy<tlitookilakin.AeroCore>(Game1 this) at StardewValley.BellsAndWhistles.ScreenFade.UpdateFade(GameTime time) at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time) at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)

I don't know where to even start as this doesn't seem to be caused by a mod yet in vanilla it works