Island Scepter

Bleuxbob

Greenhorn
I think a scepter that works like the return scepter but for the island would be very useful. It could be argued that it's redundant given the island obelisk exists, but there's still the option for a farm obelisk on the island even though the return scepter exists. Perhaps the island obelisk is the more "budget" option and the island scepter requires even more resources to craft. Alternatively, the ability to warp to either the farm or the island could be a forge upgrade for the return scepter.

Return scepter is insanely helpful thing which you must buy ASAP , without any questions . And increase scepter abilities is really good idea . Eh , lf there in the game was scepter which will be able to teleport you anywere on the map when you click to that point ... Dreams , dreams ... But that kind of scepter i would buy for any price . Everyone would .

Maw

Farmhand
I would LOVE to be able to warp back to the island farmhouse from other places on the island. An upgrade that gave you the two options in the Return Scepter would be fantastic. The Horse Flute is probably my favorite new item in 1.5, but I use it WITH the Return Scepter & Obelisks and I still wish I could warp around the island.

imnvs

Local Legend
Well... if you put an Island Obelisk right near your front porch, and have the Return Scepter... you can always warp to home, then use obelisk to appear right outside your island farm, not quite the porch but close. If you then horse whistle, all the better. It is a multi-step process, but it is possible.

Not to discount the idea. I'm a little torn on that and reserving judgment still.