Windows Is there any way to set a default resolution?

Certified_Fork

Newcomer
I have a low end PC and I play on 32 bit. I want to play in fullscreen but I can't because when I fullscreen it automatically sets my resolution to 2500 x 1600 and my monitor can't handle that resolution so it displays an out of range error, making me restart my computer because its just a black screen that says out of range. You can change your resolution but only in fullscreen so I can't change it before I go into fullscreen. If I can set a default resolution then I don't have to change the resolution by going into fullscreen. Please let me know if there is any way to fix this.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I have a low end PC and I play on 32 bit. I want to play in fullscreen but I can't because when I fullscreen it automatically sets my resolution to 2500 x 1600 and my monitor can't handle that resolution so it displays an out of range error, making me restart my computer because its just a black screen that says out of range. You can change your resolution but only in fullscreen so I can't change it before I go into fullscreen. If I can set a default resolution then I don't have to change the resolution by going into fullscreen. Please let me know if there is any way to fix this.
Maybe this will help
Fullscreen Resolution Issues - SOLVED
How to change the resolution?