Is it possible to farm Red Cabbage seeds by resetting SK floor 1 over and over?

sdv091

Greenhorn
I'm asking because I'm about 12 hours deep into the grind and still no Red Cabbage seeds. Which is weird, because based on how common they seemed for every other character I've done, I wouldn't have expected this. But this character is either cursed or there's some hidden requirement, like maybe the seeds can't drop on floor 1.

For context, I've gotten 4 Prismatic Shards as drops. From Serpents, these are .1%, twice as rare as Red Cabbage seeds (.2%).

I've gotten 8 Rabbit's Foot, which are .8%.

I've gotten 6 Dwarf Scroll IIIs from slimes, which are exactly the same drop rate as Red Cabbage seeds (.5%).

And I've literally lost count of the amount of Iridium Bars from slimes, which are 1%.

Not to mention Diamonds, which are supposedly .05%, but feel a lot more common.

It just seems crazy that I haven't dropped a Red Cabbage seed yet. I'm honestly mystified lol. I'm gonna keep grinding, but I wanted to make this post in case anybody else has tried this (farming the seed from floor 1 and resetting the day over and over) and ran into the same issue.

This is on Switch btw. I know there's some differences between console and PC, but drops should be the same, right?

sdv091

Greenhorn
Yes, this is possible, and a good way to quickly reset floors to get the enemy spawns you need. Bonus points if it is infested.
BlaDe himself! I recognize you from Twitch lol. Thanks very much for the reply, I'll take your word for it since you're by far one of the biggest brains in the community.

EDIT: I guess complaining did the trick because I got it from a Serpent. 5 total Prismatic Shard drops before 1 single Red Cabbage seed lol. Crazy.

Last edited: