Is it normal for an event to start and then nothing happens?

michaelt

Newcomer
I have had a bunch of these. For instance, I just walked into Jodi's house and an event triggered where Sam and Sebastian were rocking out. That’s all that happened, router login 10.0.0.1, there wasn't anything said or anything. Is that how it’s supposed to go?

Last edited:

RennyBenny

Sodbuster
I don’t entirely know, I did have something like that happen to me before, I guess it depends on the event. Did you mean that none of the NPCs talked to you or there was just no dialogue whatsoever?

For some events/cutscenes, like Gus’ giant omelet, the NPCs won’t say anything to you and you won’t show up on screen.

If it’s doing that for Heart Events then that’s a little odd and I’ve never heard of that before.

Ereo

Helper
There’s supposed to be a dialogue after they play for a bit. Do you play in English? Some of the translations have missing dialogues.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
I came across on Ginger Island, colorful crystal in north west that play music there a lion that you can turn on however I don't know how it works. Can anyone tell me what's up with this colorful arrangement,

Maher

Sodbuster
I came across on Ginger Island, colorful crystal in north west that play music there a lion that you can turn on however I don't know how it works. Can anyone tell me what's up with this colorful arrangement,
It's an implementation of the old Simon electronic game by Hasbro. I also feel like it owes a debt to the film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind."

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
If you interact with any of the crystals it’ll play a small pattern you have to repeat exactly. Once you finish the first one there are a few more “levels” where the pattern gets longer and longer and harder because of that, if you complete all of them you’ll win some walnuts.