Is it just like this?

GlitterSockFish

Sodbuster
So, I can’t be the only one who wants to put decorations on the wall above the kitchen, right? Is this simply a switch thing or is it for PC, too?

I can change the wallpaper in the highest upgrade house if I have nothing in that little gap, can put paintings etc too, but I want to put lights above the stove or fridge!

Is it possible to do so and I’ve not found it or is this simply not in the game?

imnvs

Local Legend
There are very few lights that can be put on the wall. They are all named "wall sconce", and most of them aren't up high enough that it looks right when you put it over the fridge.

DesertBoots

Sodbuster
So, I can’t be the only one who wants to put decorations on the wall above the kitchen, right? Is this simply a switch thing or is it for PC, too?

I can change the wallpaper in the highest upgrade house if I have nothing in that little gap, can put paintings etc too, but I want to put lights above the stove or fridge!

Is it possible to do so and I’ve not found it or is this simply not in the game?
Here are some sconces I got from Sandy in the desert.

Also, my 4 fridges contain every ingredient, sorted by type for all the meals. They are
Fruits, Forage, Main supplies and fish, Vegetables
All the misc stuff fits in the main fridge too. Although occasionally I have to poke something somewhere else if I've got 3x milk or eggs stashed.
1614200621531.png