Xbox Inventory UI Soft lock with full inventory

LilCrazySnail

Newcomer
I have just come across a buy with the inventory UI when your bag is full.

I had a full level 2 item bag with 24 items. I am mining, and found a new item I could not pick up.

I navigated to the inventory to bin an item, but then navigated to the Community Centre item tree.

When in the tree you can click into a bundle you need to complete, once in this bundle you cannot submit the item (as expected), trash item as there is no trashcan, navigate to the X in the corner AND the back arrow is not clickable.

I am uncertain if the bug exists as soon as you click on the community centre icon or if only when in the bundle entry.

I am unsure if plugging a wired mouse in would allow you to exit.

To resolve I have to close the game fully and lose my progress
 

Attachments

Top