Introductions

dtfireup

Greenhorn
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to start off by saying, I love this game! I have been playing since the release. I mainly play on mobile now because I am always on the go and am too poor to afford a switch lite lol. I created this account to find more information about the game and to connect with others who are playing it on IOS. Instead, I found a great community of players and have learned a lot of information about the game. Anyways, I hope that the IOS version will get some major updates soon.

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to start off by saying, I love this game! I have been playing since the release. I mainly play on mobile now because I am always on the go and am too poor to afford a switch lite lol. I created this account to find more information about the game and to connect with others who are playing it on IOS. Instead, I found a great community of players and have learned a lot of information about the game. Anyways, I hope that the IOS version will get some major updates soon.
Hello! Welcome to the forums! We're glad that you're here!

curl

Sodbuster
Hi welcome! I am new too, and I already enjoy the posts and the spirit of the people on these forums :’) I bet you will too!