Coding Help Intermediary Maps & NPC Pathing help

SilverishEagle

Greenhorn
I am working on a mod that adds many locations around the valley. One of these locations is south of the bus stop and connects the Bus Stop map to the Town. Instead of going directly from the Bus Stop to the Town, the player will now go from the Bus Stop to this new map and then to the Town.

While testing the map, I realized that certain NPCs with schedules at the bus stop or town would freeze once they warped onto the new map. Using the Simple NPC Path Mod, I discovered that there is no NPC path on my new map. Then, when I warped the NPC to the new map using the debug command, they stayed frozen in place until they hit another schedule point, after which they clipped across the whole map and ended up in the void. Does anyone understand what might be going on here and how to fix it?
 

SilverishEagle

Greenhorn
SEagle.BBV_BusStop_South.png

^This is how the map looks like, and as far as I can tell, NPCs only get stuck after entering the map from the Bus Stop side (upper right entrance) and acts fine when they enter from the Town side (lower right entrance)
 
Top