Four Corners Farm Interior decor- year 10 <3

I’ve fully decorated 3 houses on my 10 year farm! I did take lots of inspiration from Pinterest because I needed ideas for 15+ rooms, but I still did all these houses myself. Also, I’ve just upgraded my dad’s cabin and I’m looking for some ideas on how to decorate it! Comment below anything you’d like to see. Anyway, here are pictures of my house- my friends and sisters houses are in the comments.
186C1E47-2844-4E9C-AEEB-8305E4C69105.jpeg
4EFF54BD-AD85-418F-A746-F4F0592796FA.jpeg
888C0F82-07F0-4F96-BA50-5523C83D7CF5.jpeg
3AF45EFC-E25E-4A98-8537-A00D25882061.jpeg
11642E4F-0C3A-4033-99AE-A6C2D332432B.jpeg
9EFF116A-FEC1-4463-8D4A-D8D5973E4521.jpeg
2AEC45A9-AEDC-426C-B041-67F737565796.jpeg
3ED8018F-5926-4714-A05D-A96E6A8157EC.jpeg

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend

Hill Myna

Farmer
So pretty! I love it!

Did you know that you can screenshot of an entire area? This feature is not on Xbox or mobile, but you play on Switch, correct?

This would mean that you could share the interiors of all three farmhouses in just three screenshots!

I especially like your wallpaper choices; they all match the vibe of their respective rooms.

I know how you duplicate Statues of Endless Fortune, Coffee Makes, etc., but how did you get that Advanced TV Remote? Did you just not finish the quest?

1. Thank you for the compliments, everyone!
2. Yes, I do know how to screenshot it and I did, but it was way too grainy after I uploaded it to my phone, I didn’t want to put you all through that, lol. And I prefer showing off all the details. (:
3. I didn’t duplicate anything! All the stuff has been given to me by the other players on my farm. The reason why I have 5 coffee makers instead of 4 is because I used to have another friend on the farm, but he rarely played, so I stole his tools, destroyed the cabin, and made a cabin for my dad. (And upgraded the tools to irdium for my dad.)
4. To get the TV remote, I played as my friend and did that quest until I got it. Hope that helps.

Hill Myna

Farmer
1. Thank you for the compliments, everyone!
2. Yes, I do know how to screenshot it and I did, but it was way too grainy after I uploaded it to my phone, I didn’t want to put you all through that, lol. And I prefer showing off all the details. (:
3. I didn’t duplicate anything! All the stuff has been given to me by the other players on my farm. The reason why I have 5 coffee makers instead of 4 is because I used to have another friend on the farm, but he rarely played, so I stole his tools, destroyed the cabin, and made a cabin for my dad. (And upgraded the tools to irdium for my dad.)
4. To get the TV remote, I played as my friend and did that quest until I got it. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the explanation!

But I'm still confused. I played Splitscreen with my Mum (on Switch), and we only got one Statue of Perfection/True Perfection, and our quests were shared, so we only ever got one TV Remote.

We still both got the Fairy Dust recipe, though. Maybe it's because we chose to share money? Maybe it's a Splitscreen thing? I'm befuddled. :D

I totally understand about the blurry screenshots, though! I really wish there was a way to fix that.

It's awesome that you get to play with your friends and family! I had great fun playing with my Mum, and it put a twist on Stardew that I enjoyed.

But I'm still confused. I played Splitscreen with my Mum (on Switch), and we only got one Statue of Perfection/True Perfection, and our quests were shared, so we only ever got one TV Remote.
I believe the way my sister got it was going to the summit first, then going back to the walnut room.
Are you sure your mom still can’t talk to Birdie and get the quest? Because I found that you can complete the quest and the other players can still do the quest, they just don’t get the walnuts. That’s also how I have a Stardew Valley rose in my friend’s house. And yeah, I know most quests are shared, but I don’t think it’s true for that one.

Hill Myna

Farmer
I believe the way my sister got it was going to the summit first, then going back to the walnut room.
Are you sure your mom still can’t talk to Birdie and get the quest? Because I found that you can complete the quest and the other players can still do the quest, they just don’t get the walnuts. That’s also how I have a Stardew Valley rose in my friend’s house. And yeah, I know most quests are shared, but I don’t think it’s true for that one.
OOOPS!!!

!!!

I am so sorry, all this time I was misremembering! You are 100% correct, I just was not switched on. 🧠❌

You're right, pretty much all the other quests are shared, but not that one. My bad.

–––––

I'm not sure why we didn't get two statues though. We both went to the Summit and got the cutscene at the same time, and then we both interacted with the Perfection Tracker, and only I got a statue. W.e.i.r.d!