Issue Instant crashing when loading or starting new game

Viviorcia

Greenhorn
Switched computers recently and reinstalled all of my mods. I'm not seeing any errors when looking at the logs, but I'm sure someone understands it better than me. Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong? Its not throwing any errors in the console or in the log from what I can tell. I tried reinstalling the game and all the mods. Verified integrity on steam, and Even re installed mods a few at a time testing as I went. Cant seem to see what mod actually breaks it.

Im on Win10 and the most recent version of SDV.

Heres the most recent log

Last edited:
Thanks for the log.
Per the "suggested fixes", can you try removing PyTK.

There's no real errors I see; it just cuts off as it's loading SDV Expanded stuff. But, you also have RSV, and a whole lot of other mods.
SDV Expanded/RSV are pretty big mods; so it may have just been too much for your system to handle. But, PyTK is a bit older, and as the SMAPI parser mentions; "This may increase loading times or in-game lag."

Viviorcia

Greenhorn
Thanks for the log.
Per the "suggested fixes", can you try removing PyTK.

There's no real errors I see; it just cuts off as it's loading SDV Expanded stuff. But, you also have RSV, and a whole lot of other mods.
SDV Expanded/RSV are pretty big mods; so it may have just been too much for your system to handle. But, PyTK is a bit older, and as the SMAPI parser mentions; "This may increase loading times or in-game lag."
Tried that and it didn't work. Was kinda hoping it wasn't my system. Oh well, thank you for the help! Ill just have to wait for my replacement parts to come in before I play mods again.

Tried that and it didn't work. Was kinda hoping it wasn't my system. Oh well, thank you for the help! Ill just have to wait for my replacement parts to come in before I play mods again.
Ah okay.
You could verify, just to be sure it's your system by removing a good chunk/or all of the mods temporarily; and see if that works.
But, I'm pretty sure it's just too many mods at once; since nothing else really stands out.