Windows Infinite Power Achievement

reiraiq

Tiller
Hi, I've already got the infinity blade so I was wondering why the achievement hasn't been triggered on Steam or in-game? I understand the update only came out recently, but I just wanted to ask anyway.

Last edited:

HaleyRocks

Sodbuster
Hi, I've already got the galaxy sword so I was wondering why the achievement hasn't been triggered on Steam or in-game? I understand the update only came out recently, but I just wanted to ask anyway.
Because maybe you haven't forged your Galaxy Sword into -> Infinity Sword, combining the 3 souls at the Volcano Forge, perhaps? Galaxy is the first morph of the final weapons, the last is "Infinity".

reiraiq

Tiller
Because maybe you haven't forged your Galaxy Sword into -> Infinity Sword, combining the 3 souls at the Volcano Forge, perhaps? Galaxy is the first morph of the final weapons, the last is "Infinity".
Oh I accidentally wrote galaxy sword when I meant infinity blade, I've corrected it now

rhune

Greenhorn
This is happening to me as well. I'm assuming the achievement trigger is as you craft the infinity blade but the game doesn't actually recognize that we've crafted it even though we have the full power of the sword. I'm hoping soon a bug fix or a patch fixes this so we don't have to make an entire new save file to get this achievement since you can't get another galaxy sword if you wanted to

farmerClover

Greenhorn
This is happening to me as well. I'm assuming the achievement trigger is as you craft the infinity blade but the game doesn't actually recognize that we've crafted it even though we have the full power of the sword. I'm hoping soon a bug fix or a patch fixes this so we don't have to make an entire new save file to get this achievement since you can't get another galaxy sword if you wanted to
You can actually get more than one galaxy sword! The adventurers guild sells them for 50,000g after you get it the usual way. They'll also sell galaxy hammers and daggers

I GOT IT!!!
I came to this forum looking for help and while I was trying to get the infinite sword again, I saw that farmerClover mentioned the GALAXY HAMMER.
That's the new most powerful weapon, the new INFINTY GAVEL.
You have to take it to the Forge and load it with a Galaxy Soul and 20 Cinder Shards. You'll notice that the stats don't change but in the description it says something like "Souls 1/3". Repeat the process 3 times in total (3 Galaxy Soul and 60 Cinder Shards) and it will give you the achievement!

The image of the galaxy sword that appears in the achievement logo is just a bait hahaha.

Last edited:

custisnegra

Greenhorn
I GOT IT!!!
I came to this forum looking for help and while I was trying to get the infinite sword again, I saw that farmerClover mentioned the GALAXY HAMMER.
That's the new most powerful weapon, the new INFINTY GAVEL.
You have to take it to the Forge and load it with a Galaxy Soul and 20 Cinder Shards. You'll notice that the stats don't change but in the description it says something like "Souls 1/3". Repeat the process 3 times in total (3 Galaxy Soul and 60 Cinder Shards) and it will give you the achievement!

The image of the galaxy sword that appears in the achievement logo is just a bait hahaha.
Thank you for that explanation, I forged the sword before the 1.6 update and was wondering if I forge the hammer I would get the achievement. I'll do that right now

BlazeDeath41

Greenhorn
Thank you for that explanation, I forged the sword before the 1.6 update and was wondering if I forge the hammer I would get the achievement. I'll do that right now
I already forged all three infinity weapons pre 1.6 and I tried dropping it on the ground then picking it back up but it didn't work. Any ideas on how I could get the achievement to activate without having to forged another infinity weapon?