Increase panning tool radius

Ereo

Helper
I don't think it's really the radius, because sometimes you can get spots further away.

Most of the time, if you can stand in a straight line from the spot, you can still get it if it's far away. And sometimes, for some reason, it doesn't seem to work.

So more consistency would be nice.

imnvs

Local Legend
I don't think it's really the radius, because sometimes you can get spots further away.
My friend, I can absolutely confirm that it is not the radius... and it's worse than many people think.

So, who has played a Beach farm layout yet? If you haven't, I dare you to do so, and I dare you to take the Tracker profession when you get to Forage 10 to help you complete the Museum collection and only until you complete the Museum collection... because you will be driven absolutely crazy very quickly by all the panning spots you can't get to or anywhere near on your own damn farm. It doesn't matter where you stand... some of them are completely off screen no matter where you go.

What's worse? The train station. (What follows is really late-game, 1.5 content: Forage spots appear at the Summit even if you do not have access to the Summit.)

Kurachi84

Planter
Maybe just have a limit of everything (panning, fishing bubbles, forage, artifact spots etc.) to always at least being in range.
After reading all this, i decided to set the Deluxe Grabber Redux(Global setting) mod to also get panning spots.
I have seen some nearby panning spots i couldn't reach, while one that was 10-ish tiles away, and surely unreachable for fishing rod on lvl 10 Fishing, COULD be reached.
I just didn't know it was this common o_O So screw it, mod it is.
Would be more fun to be able to use my Pan, though. So hoping for an update to fix this thing, at some point.