Issue Inconsistent black screen/error loop when going to sleep

Snowy-Arctica

Greenhorn
Hello!

Recently my game has been crashing when I go to sleep. At first I tried to replicate it but it doesn't always occur. I've backed up my save and taken screenshots of everything I've shipped and set it up exactly only for it not to crash. I also slept through Fall-Winter and had no errors. I can't figure out what's causing it. I suspect SpaceCore is the cause but since I can't force a crash unless I play "normally".
Here's my SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/1e828ac0877c49169ea0b56ccb7fdeec

Please note, I updated 6480's Storage Variety today, I think the file version wasn't properly updated by the author. Not sure if that has something to do with it but this was occurring before I updated mods.

Thank you for your time!

Thanks for the log.
I've seen a similar error before in this thread: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...er-full-day-when-trying-to-save-a-game.19282/

Code:
10:10:32    ERROR    game    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at StardewValley.ShipObjective.OnItemShipped(Farmer farmer, Item item, Int32 shipped_price) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SpecialOrder.cs:line 2077
   at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9158
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)

Towards the end of the thread; windsorwoman mentioned not being able to use any of the bought shipping bins for certain items.
And, only being able to use the original one that comes with the farm; to avoid the crash.
Does this sound like something you might be doing when it crashes?

Snowy-Arctica

Greenhorn
Towards the end of the thread; windsorwoman mentioned not being able to use any of the bought shipping bins for certain items.
And, only being able to use the original one that comes with the farm; to avoid the crash.
Does this sound like something you might be doing when it crashes?
Thank you, I've never bought a shipping bin in my save. I think I found the cause though. Putting certain items in the mini-shipping bin. I've progressed several days without a crash by not using one. It's confusing since it doesn't crash unless I went to bed late as well.