Incomplete museum collection

Ereo

Helper
If you are on pc or mobile, your can upload your save file to the Stardew Checkup and it will tell you what you're missing.

If not, you can compare your picture to the full picture on the wiki page for the museum.

You should have 7 free spaces when you're finished.

It looks like you have 92 donations, and you need 95.

In addition to Prehistoric Vertebra already mentioned, I think the other two you need are Prismatic Shard and Amethyst; I can't see either of those at a quick glance.

Lew Zealand

Helper

In addition to Prehistoric Vertebra already mentioned, I think the other two you need are Prismatic Shard and Amethyst; I can't see either of those at a quick glance.
Or they already donated the Amethyst, except one day Abby had the munchies but it was raining outside and she saw that tasty rock candy snack just sitting there on the shelf. All by its yummy lonesome. Nobody's gonna notice if I just take a lick.... MUNCH!

I just realised that I typed Amethyst, but I meant Aquamarine. Amethyst is there, Aquamarine isn't. Thanks to @Lew Zealand for the terrible joke that made me notice my mistake

MissDandy

Farmer
Or they already donated the Amethyst, except one day Abby had the munchies but it was raining outside and she saw that tasty rock candy snack just sitting there on the shelf. All by its yummy lonesome. Nobody's gonna notice if I just take a lick.... MUNCH!
You know, it's bound to happen eventually. Lock up your amethysts kids, Abigail is coming to the Stardew Valley museum.

Additionally in relation to the actual topic of this thread lol, rocks, minerals and artifacts that have not yet been donated will display "Gunther can tell you more about this if you donate it to the museum." in the item description box when you hover your mouse over the object.