Im planning on doing a 100 days in stardew challenge but im not sure what kinda goals i should try or just play 100 days normally

Sinmenon

Planter
Maybe get married in 100 days?
Because to get married you need to expand the house a few times, which is a lot of work. And then befriending someone.
100 days of romance

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It really depends on your skill in the game but some easily achievable goals are:
1. Community center
2. Marriage
3. Something arbitrary like a million g which is very easy but seems impressive

Something interesting could be slime breeding ~
Breed an orange, black, white, pink, yellow, gray slime in 100 days. Admittedly though, this largely deviates from standard Stardew gameplay

Pangaearocks

Planter
See if you can collect 100 Prismatic Shards in 100 days.

Probably very difficult, but maybe doable?

I'd vote for simply playing normally, but with some type of challenge or limitation. I don't see the point of ending a game after only a year. Less than a year actually.

Farrow

Sodbuster
I mean... you could try and get every hat. The fastest that it's been done legitimately is now 2y 2m 3d, soo I don't know if it's possible but you could definitely try I'm scared of doing that challenge myself though

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I mean... you could try and get every hat. The fastest that it's been done legitimately is now 2y 2m 3d, soo I don't know if it's possible but you could definitely try I'm scared of doing that challenge myself though
Wouldn't it be 2y 1m 2d as summer 3rd counts as one month and the three days of summer.

FumikoKifer

Newcomer
It really depends on your skill in the game but some easily achievable goals are:
1. Community center
2. Marriage
3. Something arbitrary like a million g which is very easy but seems impressive

Its's all about on your gaming skills. Greetings, friends. I don't know how to write an essay, so I'm looking online for a cheap source that will allow me to do so because I don't have a lot of money to devote to it. I chose to use paperial after discovering a website resembling https://letsgradeit.com/review/paperial/ where I could see a variety of websites that can help you write an essay and they are all reasonably priced.

Last edited:
Let's see... 28 days per season, so you're looking at just under one year. With that in mind, here's an idea:

* Going On Vacation In 100 Days: Land on Amber Island before the 100 day mark. This will require not just a CC completion (or selling out to Joja if you prefer) but also the quests following it and repairing Willy's boat to get to your dream vacation spot in time.