Interior I'm kind of a organized hoarder that collects large quantities of valuable stuff and wanted to show you my storage (3 Big Sheds w/775k Diamonds)

DragonGwen

Farmer
Holy freaking crud dude, I hvae like two chests for natural stuff, one for weapons and tools, three or four for interior junk, one for fishtanks, 2 for outdoor stuff, and one plus a mini fridge for food and you're over here with your *trys to count* like 20 something chests!?!? What the heck dude, that's impressive

Holy freaking crud dude, I hvae like two chests for natural stuff, one for weapons and tools, three or four for interior junk, one for fishtanks, 2 for outdoor stuff, and one plus a mini fridge for food and you're over here with your *trys to count* like 20 something chests!?!? What the heck dude, that's impressive
that's only one of three big sheds. if you're interested watch the vid https://youtu.be/Uhw9-2n7Ujg

Attachments

Lew Zealand

Helper
OK okok! First of all this looks fantastic and you show the mark of the true Hoarder in having a dedicated Chest to something that has exactly 2 uses in the game: giving a once-ever gift, and selling for g: the Sweet Gem Berry. There's no need I'm aware of to keep them yet you do. Hoarding Skill 10.

I really want to make a very nice storage system with nice labels and everything like yours but you see I'm like 6-month old when it comes to object permanence. If I can't see it, it's not there. So putting my storage system into a Shed or gods-forbid multiple Sheds is simply more than my brain is trainable to do. One Shed would mean that at least I'd always get into the correct Shed once I was sufficiently trained to go Shed-diving.

But needing to remember which Shed has the Tea Leaves and which has the Melons? These are impossibilities. And I'd be constantly grabbing the display signs next to the Chests instead of opening the actual Chests, oh what a mess I'd make of it! Instead I make an outdoor Chest garden so I can see everything and it's labeled by color which gets me mostly in the right area, usually opening only 2 or 3 before finding the right one. Chest Garden is a feature of all my Farms and when I forget to plan it well enough, tears are shed.

OK okok! First of all this looks fantastic and you show the mark of the true Hoarder in having a dedicated Chest to something that has exactly 2 uses in the game: giving a once-ever gift, and selling for g: the Sweet Gem Berry. There's no need I'm aware of to keep them yet you do. Hoarding Skill 10.

I really want to make a very nice storage system with nice labels and everything like yours but you see I'm like 6-month old when it comes to object permanence. If I can't see it, it's not there. So putting my storage system into a Shed or gods-forbid multiple Sheds is simply more than my brain is trainable to do. One Shed would mean that at least I'd always get into the correct Shed once I was sufficiently trained to go Shed-diving.

But needing to remember which Shed has the Tea Leaves and which has the Melons? These are impossibilities. And I'd be constantly grabbing the display signs next to the Chests instead of opening the actual Chests, oh what a mess I'd make of it! Instead I make an outdoor Chest garden so I can see everything and it's labeled by color which gets me mostly in the right area, usually opening only 2 or 3 before finding the right one. Chest Garden is a feature of all my Farms and when I forget to plan it well enough, tears are shed.
comprehensible...what you see was a long process, and was similar to yours at the beginning. from a lot of chests in front of my farmhouse to the first shed with chests. and there was a lot of rearranging and reorganizing til i got the best layout and in the end it's so much more convenient than searching your whole farm for this and that. i need arrangement, otherwise my brain doesn't work here xD

Anto

Farmhand
I agree, and in this shed there are 70+ chests (I already forgot the precise number)