Im in year 5 and i want to know if there is some cool game secrets or quests to find

Vented1

Farmhand
i feel like ive hit a rut and keep repeating the same thing every day . is there any quests or cool things to do that arent completly obvious . sometimes i go to work on the ginger island walnuts but that is taking a lot of time and im bad at it . i hope there is some cool stuff to do with the wizzard EDIT : Thanks to all the responses i was in a situation where i wasnt on my pc for a week so i couldnt respond thanking you all for the suggestions so i will do it all at once . thanks for the suggestions for me :)

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
I found I needed some hints for many of the Ginger Island Walnuts and better hints than Leo's parrot provides.

OK okok. I needed the actual answers that the Wiki provides for some of them. Once I got the hang of how many of the puzzles and hidden locations work, I could get some more but it was soon back to the Wiki. The Gem Bird I would never have figured out myself, for example. And once you draw back the curtain to that mysterious room at the Island West, you will find a great many challenges and some good rewards still await you!

Sinmenon

Planter
The Forge and the Walnut room are very good, and the Dangerous Mines/Skull Cavern was a good challenge, and I still have to fully explore the Ginger Island and its secret.

Collecting all the Lost Books, one of them gives hints for secret statues, I haven't gotten all of them yet.

Fishing the Iridium Krobus at Cindersap Forest.

Try placing Slimes Incubators at random locations and watch people reacting to the hatched slimes

I'm also taking my sweet time to immerse myself in the deeper lore. Apparently the Wizard was the one who sealed the slimes at the Mines? spooky.

Cuusardo

Farmer
Find stuff to collect, like things you can only get from certain places. Even better if you can display them somewhere on your farm.