Windows Im in multiplayer and my friend passed out due to lack of energy he kept passing out and couldnt move becaude there was no bed in his house

EllaLikesCats

Newcomer
hello i am playing multiplayer and yesterday my friend moved into my house we removed all his stuff and moved it into mine as he got wood and passed out due to lack of energy he kept glitching and couldn't move or respawn cus his bed wasnt in his home we needed to wait till 2am (in game) what do we do when it happenns again??

AkyHeart

Greenhorn
You can't remove the bed from his cabin to yours, his bed needs to stay in his cabin for his character to work. They can sleep in the main farmhouse and will wake up there if that is the last place they slept, but for the character to work you need to keep their bed where it was. With multiplayer, you can get into any bed (do not click yes to go to sleep) and the energy bar will increase as long as you are there, to gain energy to keep on working. My friend and I trade off working/resting until we can get food sources for energy or increase our health bar through game play.