If 1.5 only added one new feature, what would you want it to be?

mkrmas

Farmhand
I'm sure 1.5 will have at least two or maybe even three new features in it. But if it was only going to have one, and you got to decide, what would you add to the game?
The next update will be the 1.4.6 or directly will be the 1.5?

yuuki

Greenhorn
I want...
-more events and dialogues with NPC's
-updates on prices in festivals and new festivals
-children growing up and doing something
-meet new NPC's (Haley's parents maybe?)
-have new areas to explore like a secret passage behind the statue in the secret woods(?)
-have an option to provide a donation to improve certain areas like the fountain area/park
-bathroom w/bathtub via farmhouse upgrade through Robin
-new items for indoor and outdoor (and piano... please)
-option to remove/add green patches of land in our farm (the ones where you cannot plant crops)

I want any of these >< :heart:

NJmig

Cowpoke
-option to remove/add green patches of land in our farm (the ones where you cannot plant crops)
This would be great... :awe:
Id like new features to customize the farm land.. like the ability of adding/removing grass(the green patches)/dirt/water...:sweat:

Maybe we could do that by using some magic staffs which can be bought from the wizard in the late game for like.. millions..(?)

Sounny

Rancher
I would like to help fix all the relationships.
Kent and his family- PTSD
Sebastian and Maru- they are not close
Sebastian and Demetrius- bad step-parent
Emily and Haley- they don't seem close
Lewis and Marnie- she deserves a full, open relationship. She's unhappy.

Morkover

Greenhorn
  1. Я хочу многопользовательский режим на моем телефоне.
  2. и я хотел бы больше музыкальных инструментов.
  3. and I would like some kind of mod or just adding to the game that you could put furniture on the street, sometimes I want to decor on the farm.
  4. And it would be cool that you could interact with the furniture, sit on a chair, eat from the table what your spouse prepared.:happy:

Stevoreado

Tiller
More time more items more story more areas more achievements more NPC's more earning display (currently limited to 99,999,99 on display) more bundles to complete.

Just more of perfection this game already is and we all love :)

Last edited:

Sounny

Rancher
I'm sure 1.5 will have at least two or maybe even three new features in it. But if it was only going to have one, and you got to decide, what would you add to the game?
A button on the chests to move items that are in one chest to another. If I have bombs in all my chests I want to select one chest and have them all there. Or if I put something in the wrong chest I could go to the right one and easily transfer it over.

Chaya7

Planter
A non-binary option during character creation
Yes, that reminds me of a change that I thought I'd like, but forgot about. My character, like myself, is pretty non-binary. You know, I made up my own name, chose my own haircut and clothes and hat. I got to flirt with women and marry them with a lovely ceremony in the town plaza. And adoption is taken for granted. All of this felt so very freeing, and I have very much enjoyed it over the years. Kudos to Eric for his progressive thinking; he was ahead of the times.

But times have changed since then, and the game needs a little update. I don't like it that hetero couples get to "have" kids, but my wife and I can only "adopt" kids. Sure, it's realistic for a gay couple to submit adoption papers, wait for approval, and then a baby appears. But many, many lesbian couples now actually carry their very own babies. And even male couples can use a surrogate mother.

I guess I'd just like to see the "adoption" function disappear.

Odin

Staff member
The next update will be the 1.4.6 or directly will be the 1.5?
Well I'm not a dev so I can't say if there will be a 1.4.6 or not. Any 1.4.x update is mostly just going to be bug fixes and small changes, while the upcoming 1.5 will (in theory) contain bigger updates to the game.