ideas to expand on the lore and make the game more enriched in general

GaelicXolotl

Farmhand
-you know the pulsing capsule you can rarely get on your farm ? Well, i had an idea that mabe you could connect it to some energy source to incubate it i guess and perhaps get some alien lifeform ? mabe a dwarf child to adopt.

-a way to befriend the shadow people underground with a certain object equipted (kinda like the slime ring) mabe you could even talk to them by giving gifts and they could share secrets, mabe you could even trade things they like for a chance of getting a rare gem from them

-your children could grow up and when they do, you get the choice of either them staying there to help on the farm with occasional diologue , or for them to move to zuzu city or another place and send occasional letters about their adventures, mabe those letters could tell more about the political and geographic lore of sdv. It could mabe even hint to a new area to discover.

-being able to actually ride the minecarts deep underground , and mabe it could even be a minigame like in junimo cart.

-it would be cool if sdv had moon events like blood moons and harvest moons. On blood moons monsters could spawn on your farm and mabe the witch could have a higher chance of showing up on that night, mabe even new night events

-On the harvest moon your crops could drop more , have higher quality, and grow faster. However, crows can ignore scarecrows and appear more often during this. Crops inside the greenhouse are unaffected. Mabe there can even be a rare chance for one of your scarecrows to become alive and walk on your farm, it can mabe even be hostile.

-on blood moons monsters can spawn on your farm and probably have other blood moon related events

- on blue moons there can be ufo related events like ufo noises in the night and mabe some of your livestock can be abducted if left out.

-being able to swim in water other than the hotsprings. mabe you could even swim underwater and have a breath meter, wich could be expanded with swim gear or some magic item. when putting crab pots in the bottom or lower area of rivers, lakes, and oceans, you get a higher chance of getting better things, including fish or crustaceans you can only catch in those deep areas. Mabe even a chance to catch a treasure like gold.

-idk how good this idea is but mabe a game mechanic where you can lay down to regain energy, while also seeing the sky , wich could have secrets , or mabe a nice view of the morning sun.

-being able to decide when you wake up and sleep. You have to sleep for 8 hours for energy, however you can choose to sleep at diffrent times to wake up to a later or earlier time. Coffee can help you stay up longer, and this also gives a chance to wake up to very early mornings where it still looks like its night. Mabe even events and things that can only happen at night and certain hours of the day/afternoon. i talked about this before but i wanted to expand on the concept.

-What you play on the jukebox in the saloon can get diffrent reactions out of the villagers, wich could put them in a better or worse mood. This could make them more open to talk about stuff depending on your heart level , or make them like or hate your gift more.

-i really want Marlon to be an npc who i can have heart events with and stuff. I would like the adventurer's guild to be expanded upon in general because it has so much potential ,plus Marlon is a very interesting character. i bet he has alot of stories.

Some ideas are similar already proposed. But I like many of you thoughts.
I'm a bit skeptical about the monsters/scarecrow spawning on the Harvest Moon: this should be an option like the Witch's Hut Dark Shrines. Remember that this game is also played by children, so the default behavior should not be scary.