Windows I was messing around with my game save files to chat friendship points with Emily and i cant find my game

BunnyHopp

Newcomer
so i was messing around using a guide i found trying to get 4 hearts in 2 days using cheats and now whenever i open my game it says that theres no save game files or whatever and SMAPI says this "
[game] Exception occured trying to access file 'C:\Users\(my name that i dont wanna share)\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves\Riverwood_332624751\SaveGameInfo'
[game] System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the '0' character, hexadecimal value 0x30. Line 1, position 2.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseQName(Boolean isQName, Int32 startOffset, Int32& colonPos)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderFarmer.Read119_Farmer()"
im really not sure what to do and id appreciate all the help i can get!! I've spent 150+ hours on this farm and this is killing me!! many thanks.

AkyHeart

Greenhorn
Do you mean you edited your game files by making changes with a text editor? If you made a backup copy just place that back in the game folder, it should continue where you left off before changes. If you did not make a backup of your save, then follow these instructions on the wiki for Undo the last save