I think I need a update. Plwaaw help.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
I am having problems with this game. I can't load the fishing rod to save my life. There is no zoom. I play on android Samsung A03. I have game year 36. I have been playing for 5 years
every thing is 10 except
fishing which is a six. I jyst finish the cave. Ì think I
need a update. I tried to get the update 1.5 but it brought
to X files and made me download it but no update, I feel like I have been hijacked
to download X files. I am ready to give up.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Do you mean load the fishing rod with bait? The training and bamboo rods cannot equip bait so you will need to buy a fibreglass or iridium rod at Willy’s.

To load the bait just pick it up and drag it onto the fishing rod.

Ereo

Helper
I am having problems with this game. I can't load the fishing rod to save my life. There is no zoom. I play on android Samsung A03. I have game year 36. I have been playing for 5 years
every thing is 10 except
fishing which is a six. I jyst finish the cave. Ì think I
need a update. I tried to get the update 1.5 but it brought
to X files and made me download it but no update, I feel like I have been hijacked
to download X files. I am ready to give up.
Do you have any friends or family who can help you who are good with phones?
If you bought the game in the play store it will update automatically. If you downloaded it anywhere else nobody here can help you figure out what’s wrong.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
I have 1.5 now and everything is upgraded to the max.
So I finally dragged the bait to the rod and on clicking on the rod I saw it was loaded, all this time because I am not a fan of fishing. I caught 19 fish in all of the time because I'm undeniablly bad at this. I'm at yr. 41 and that is two restarts. Second game was at 35 when I had to get a new phone. Wonder if there is a 1.6 for us on androids. This is what I do. It's now 2:30 am....too many hours on and yet I can't figure out how to get a bottle of wine to have a gray star on it so I can open the missing whatever...for Joja market since it's been closed....help me please..I'm going insane

Ereo

Helper
I have 1.5 now and everything is upgraded to the max.
So I finally dragged the bait to the rod and on clicking on the rod I saw it was loaded, all this time because I am not a fan of fishing. I caught 19 fish in all of the time because I'm undeniablly bad at this. I'm at yr. 41 and that is two restarts. Second game was at 35 when I had to get a new phone. Wonder if there is a 1.6 for us on androids. This is what I do. It's now 2:30 am....too many hours on and yet I can't figure out how to get a bottle of wine to have a gray star on it so I can open the missing whatever...for Joja market since it's been closed....help me please..I'm going insane
you need to go to Robin and upgrade your house. The last upgrade is a basement with some casks. Put some wine in the casks and it’ll have a silver star in two weeks. You can take it out by hitting the cask with a tool. If you leave it in for two seasons, it’ll get iridium quality and sell very expensive.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
Oh, thank you so very much for I didn't think of this as a solution!
Makes sense why I couldn't think of this myself....thanks again for your time with this

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
New problem...how to get the Ginger Island dragon tooth so I don't have to take Willy's boat for a $1000.00 everytime. He has made a bundle on me. I'm afraid he's loving it. Help me turn the table. Yikes, I feel so depleted.

Lew Zealand

Helper
New problem...how to get the Ginger Island dragon tooth so I don't have to take Willy's boat for a $1000.00 everytime. He has made a bundle on me. I'm afraid he's loving it. Help me turn the table. Yikes, I feel so depleted.
3 ways:

Dragon Skeletons in Volcano rooms. This is random and IMO a little too rare but I still get most of mine this way. Some smaller dragon skeletons don't have Teeth, I have formed some opinions about these kids and their lackluster dental hygiene.
Lava Lurks in the Volcano lava pools will rarely drop one. Lure them to the "shore" and hack away when they surface, I'll get maybe 1-2.
Stingray in Fish Pond: I'll usually get 2-3 this way by the time I get the 10 needed for the Obelisk

Stingray Pond is the easiest once you open the location to Fish them but you'll need one Dragon Tooth for one of their item requests so they can increase their numbers and start producing back for you. There ain't no free lunch. Check every day and you'll get your 10 but it'll take a while.

Last edited:

Yvi

Sodbuster
I find dragon teeth one of the hardest items to get - they're so usefully but so slow to collect. Don't lose heart! You'll collect enough eventually.

Odyssey

Tiller
Yikes, Stingrays volcano mountains I was fishing in the wrong place near the shipwreck oh I need a break.
You don't get Stingrays in the volcano, they can be caught in the cave on the east part of the beach that unlocks once you have built the beach resort.