I successfully transferred my IOS Iphone XR saves to my Windows 10 pc, but SDV always crashes when I try to play as the account ):

koibot

Newcomer
Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I've tried toggling and untoggling the steam autosync, removing and renaming certain files from the save folder, and keeping my volume muted, but nothing seems to be working. Do I have corrupt game files? (i.e. there are a couple that are named along the lines of "name_123456789_SVBAK" and "_SVEMERG")

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I've tried toggling and untoggling the steam autosync, removing and renaming certain files from the save folder, and keeping my volume muted, but nothing seems to be working. Do I have corrupt game files? (i.e. there are a couple that are named along the lines of "name_123456789_SVBAK" and "_SVEMERG")
You can delete the additional files but they’ve never caused me issues, it could be a matter of your in game zoom potentially but all times I’ve transfered files back and forth theyve worked like a charm.

Try transferring the file back and opening it on the iOS device again to see if it’s a device or file specific issue

thatsmetttt

Farmhand
there are probably some assets in the mobile version that dont work in the pc version, thats what is causing these crashes
you could try deleting them in your pc but idk if that could corrupt your save

koibot

Newcomer
You can delete the additional files but they’ve never caused me issues, it could be a matter of your in game zoom potentially but all times I’ve transfered files back and forth theyve worked like a charm.

Try transferring the file back and opening it on the iOS device again to see if it’s a device or file specific issue
Thank you,
What do you mean by in game zoom? I will try transferring the files back, however I think the files are synced with both devices.