Issue I removed an NPC from my folder

Sidney

Newcomer
I really want to remove an npc from my mods folder but whenever I remove it, at the end of the day when saving the game it doesn't progress, and it only returns to normal if I put the npc in the mods folder again, does anyone know why?

My error log:

stardew_luv

Planter
Which NPC did you add that you wish to remove? If it’s just one NPC you added you will have to remove all of the extra required mods it took to install that one NPC. If you are trying to remove a particular NPC you don’t like from a large mod such as Stardew Valley Expanded or Ridgeside then that cannot be done unless you are a code wiz and then you risk breaking everything including the base game.

Sidney

Newcomer
Qual NPC você adicionou que deseja remover? Se for apenas um NPC que você adicionou, você terá que remover todos os mods extras necessários para instalar aquele NPC. Se você estiver tentando remover um NPC específico que você não gosta de um mod grande como Stardew Valley Expanded ou Ridgeside, então isso não pode ser feito a menos que você seja um gênio do código e então você corre o risco de quebrar tudo, incluindo o jogo base.
[/CITAR]
Which NPC did you add that you wish to remove? If it’s just one NPC you added you will have to remove all of the extra required mods it took to install that one NPC. If you are trying to remove a particular NPC you don’t like from a large mod such as Stardew Valley Expanded or Ridgeside then that cannot be done unless you are a code wiz and then you risk breaking everything including the base game.
well I use the "east scarp" mod and I downloaded the NPC "Lurking in the Dark" which is an extra npc to live in east scarp, and I was thinking about removing him, but when removing the game it won't let me save the day , I already left a comment on the mod's profile on Nexus, but the creator said he couldn't help because I use version 1.5 of the mod

stardew_luv

Planter
well I use the "east scarp" mod and I downloaded the NPC "Lurking in the Dark" which is an extra npc to live in east scarp, and I was thinking about removing him, but when removing the game it won't let me save the day , I already left a comment on the mod's profile on Nexus, but the creator said he couldn't help because I use version 1.5 of the mod
It may be because you still unfortunately have 1.5. That mod (which I have too) has been updated many times on version 1.6 already. I recommend saving the current day with the mod and try again the next day to remove it. Likely a version issue. It doesn’t take up much space so I recommend just leaving it in for now and just ignore Sen if you want. I hope you get your update soon. I’m guessing you must be on android?

Sidney

Newcomer
It may be because you still unfortunately have 1.5. That mod (which I have too) has been updated many times on version 1.6 already. I recommend saving the current day with the mod and try again the next day to remove it. Likely a version issue. It doesn’t take up much space so I recommend just leaving it in for now and just ignore Sen if you want. I hope you get your update soon. I’m guessing you must be on android?
Yes, I'm playing on SMAPI Android and I take every precaution to use compatible mods. I've already tried saving with the mod and then removing it as you mentioned. But it was unsuccessful. I was wanting to remove this NPC and then remove the East Scarp. It's not because they were causing problems in my save, I just thought about removing them without a good reason, and after I discovered that I would have to live with this mod I would have to try to remove it. But anyway. I made a backup of my save before putting the East Scarp mod and I will use it. Even though my save regresses a lot, this will be the option that will make my save healthy without bugs again. Thank you for your attention and help.