I reached a million! Then I spent it all.

Lew Zealand

Helper
A million is only half of the Stick of Monumental Importance™ in the game so you should absolutely spend all of it but only after you've acquired a life partner of equal value to match it. You simply can't expect Krobus to wait forever to get the sewer upgrade he's been longing for if you deny him his 10% commission for stocking such a rare, valuable, and necessary item.

And most importantly afterwards you need to drop by Prof. Purple Pants' Dilapidated Tower of Impending Structural Failure and totally sssccchhheeeeeaaaoooooowwwwnnnnnnn that thing from across the fetid vapors emanating from his cauldron of lizard knucklebone and prehensile possum posterior soup and show that old charlatan how to really make a dramatic exit without sticking your index finger and pinky in the air like some aging '80s hard rock fanatic.

A million is only half of the Stick of Monumental Importance™ in the game so you should absolutely spend all of it but only after you've acquired a life partner of equal value to match it. You simply can't expect Krobus to wait forever to get the sewer upgrade he's been longing for if you deny him his 10% commission for stocking such a rare, valuable, and necessary item.

And most importantly afterwards you need to drop by Prof. Purple Pants' Dilapidated Tower of Impending Structural Failure and totally sssccchhheeeeeaaaoooooowwwwnnnnnnn that thing from across the fetid vapors emanating from his cauldron of lizard knucklebone and prehensile possum posterior soup and show that old charlatan how to really make a dramatic exit without sticking your index finger and pinky in the air like some aging '80s hard rock fanatic.
I've started to work on upgrading the town, putting down some flooring. I probably should make a list of what I should do on each of the areas. The mines and sewers will be very soon though