I need your help :(

Rulot

Newcomer
Well, I come from a steam forum of this same game because I really have a question that I want to solve and I did not find any solution there1 or 2 years ago, while playing a game of stardew valley in the woods near the abandoned house where they sell hats I found Something that looked like an egg maybe was the color of insect meat and seemed to have a similar texture, maybe it's my imagination but I remember that it "throbbed" or something else A week ago I went back to playing stardew valley but when I reinstalled it with an account I lost my previous games, I looked for many things and I never found any article / video / inflammation that speaks to this If anyone has any idea what that thing was, it would solve a great mystery for me It should be clarified that it is not any type of mod

Sorry for my English I am not very good at speaking this language and I have to use the translation

Rulot

Newcomer
but it was more like an alien egg or something, it happened a long time ago and I have memories Confused

MrTeapoT

Farmhand
Sorry to hear that.

I'm sure every new game woud never be the same even if with same layout. So i suggest you to start over a new one with fresh start.

Keep going pal.:blush: