I need yall's help on a decision because I can't make them on my own-

Confused

Rancher
So I haven't played for a while, I'm about mid-game ish. I haven't finished the community center yet, don't really have a sustainable income, no spouse. I'm in my second year in spring so haven't really gotten very far, but I haven't played in like... Forever!!!

Do you think I should just start a new save? Not delete my old one or anything, kinda just get a new slate?'

Tell me your thoughts... >:)

Boo1972

Farmer
Well, I start new saves all the time. If something feels off or if my play through is uninspired I’ll start over again. But, I really enjoyed taking on an old file that was a mess and turning it into a productive, enjoyable farm. I suggest starting a new file and then revisiting your current save. Have fun!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Exactly what Boo1972 said. I find that I get different inspiration when I start a save, even if I thought I was doing well in a previous save. Plus, returning to that original save a while after playing in that fresh, new one is a great insight into your my addled mind as I see how everything looks and think, What was I thinking?!? To which the answer is usually, Uhhhh, mmm I dunno....

Here's a tip for that new save, and even the old one as your income isn't great: give Caroline Daffodils until 2 hearts and you get the Tea Sapling recipe in the mail the next day from her. You get so much g from selling those Saplings it almost breaks the game.