i managed to get to level 100 of skull cavern on my most scuffed run

kayden

Planter
the title says it all, excuse any grammar mistakes i am shaking right now.

i started at a pretty decent pace and i was feeling confident! but then i got trapped behind a bunch of rocks i realised that i forgot my pickaxe like a FOOL but i decided to brute force it since the run was going so well and just blew myself up and went on a bit more concerned.

then i got to an infested floor and realised i also forgot my staircases so there went that confidence lol [thankfully i had enough stone to craft one but it slightly crushed me]

but as you can see i managed to reach it !! i would like to issue a formal apology to my sister right here, because i screamed the moment the cutscene loaded in and our rooms are next to each other. uh,, oops?
52B75FC0-20B8-4902-BAF1-05EE20B83D90.png

kayden

Planter
forgot to mention this while typing because my heart was going 80 miles a second, but thank you Lew Zealand for the "Don't Grab Stuff!" tip you gave in another thread. i kept chanting that while running around like a headless chicken waiting for my bombs to explode

Lew Zealand

Helper
the title says it all, excuse any grammar mistakes i am shaking right now.

i started at a pretty decent pace and i was feeling confident! but then i got trapped behind a bunch of rocks i realised that i forgot my pickaxe like a FOOL but i decided to brute force it since the run was going so well and just blew myself up and went on a bit more concerned.

then i got to an infested floor and realised i also forgot my staircases so there went that confidence lol [thankfully i had enough stone to craft one but it slightly crushed me]

but as you can see i managed to reach it !! i would like to issue a formal apology to my sister right here, because i screamed the moment the cutscene loaded in and our rooms are next to each other. uh,, oops?
Waitwaitwaitwait.

Wait.

You did a Skull Cavern run with no Pickaxe and no Staircases? ?!?

RUnutz?

Hmmm, Bombs FTW! I may try this as it sounds interesting...
OK, you dressed up and are lookin' good! Definitely not nuts, then.

forgot to mention this while typing because my heart was going 80 miles a second, but thank you Lew Zealand for the "Don't Grab Stuff!" tip you gave in another thread. i kept chanting that while running around like a headless chicken waiting for my bombs to explode
You're welcome and Congratulations!!!

kayden

Planter
Waitwaitwaitwait.

Wait.

You did a Skull Cavern run with no Pickaxe and no Staircases? ?!?

RUnutz?
i am incredibly stubborn and have 0 impulse control <3

You're welcome and Congratulations!!!
Thank you :D i'd honestly recommend it if you're looking for a challenge, just bring a lot of food with you,,good lord those bombs almost killed me a couple of times