I made little sweaters for my Easter eggs...

Lew Zealand

Helper
"am" or "have been"

Lacking Confidence like Clint
Pedantic like Demetrius
Logical like Shane
Avoidant like Abigail
Zen Retreat from Family like Caroline
Wayyy into escapism like Penny
Self-Absorbed Clueless Git who Thinks they Know Everything like the Wizard
Excessively Happy like Emily
Smells of the Shoreline like Elliott
Overly Excessively Perfectly Almost Unattainably Lazy like Gil
A Mostly Harmless Joker like Marlon
Bespectacled and Blinded by Logic to Other Things like Maru
May-Pal Serrup like the Bear

current stock (about half of max):
serrup.jpg

Last edited:

hexnessie

Farmer
I also thought about being like Linus and living the freegan style – I mean, I draw the line at eating dumpster food, but I'm on groups where people literally post things they are about to throw away and ask "does anyone want this? I will put it next to the bins for you". Amazing things like wallpaper, flowers, plates and camping gear.

FairyRing

Farmer
I also thought about being like Linus and living the freegan style – I mean, I draw the line at eating dumpster food, but I'm on groups where people literally post things they are about to throw away and ask "does anyone want this? I will put it next to the bins for you". Amazing things like wallpaper, flowers, plates and camping gear.
I'm always amazed at what humans throw away.
Since younghood I've always been a ahem "dumpsterous divercus" to find various treasure and other not in-store unobtainable items. Like just an old steering wheel and an stringless guitar I drew on. So in that way I'm like Linus.
I don't much care for crowds like Sebby.
I love your egg sweaters so adorable!

Last edited:
I'm always amazed at what humans throw away.
Since younghood I've always been a ahem "dumpsterous divercus" to find various treasure and other not in-store unobtainable items. Like just an old steering wheel and an stringless guitar I drew on. So in that way I'm like Linus.
I don't much care for crowds like Sebby.
I love your egg sweaters so adorable!
It sounds like you have a knack for finding hidden gems! Dumpster diving for treasures like old steering wheels and stringless guitars is quite the skill. And it's fun to hear that you relate to characters like Linus and Sebby in different ways. As for the egg sweaters, I'm glad you find them adorable! They're definitely a hit around here. I'd love to see some of your work like thoseegg sweaters you mentioned and the guitar.