Standard Farm I Made a Grass Farm 2

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Hello everyone, Today I created the second version of my Farm with Grass, It was somewhat different from the first version, But I was happy with its designer, Although it is highly difficult to align square constructions within other Shapes, Here is the photo and video from Farm Tour.
Sans_9-20-2023_52971260.png

AND HERE IS THE FARM TOUR,
ENJOY.

The grass hedges are a nice touch. Great little pop of color. Hiding the single bloom seasonal plant in the grass is such a great idea (I just started a four seasons farm and I might have to steal that for the Spring section. ^_^) and I love the stone fencing looking like a raised garden bed in front of the sheds! This is beautiful. It must have taken a while to plan it all out.

That's what I've been waiting for: instead of bordering the grass with paths, let's border the paths with grass! You are a true inspiration. The same goes for combining different floors. I'm nearly tempted to recreate your farm. More or less. I doubt whether I can get a giant fruit, and you also seem to be using mods, don't you? The statues to the left and right of the Junimo huts?

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
That's what I've been waiting for: instead of bordering the grass with paths, let's border the paths with grass! You are a true inspiration. The same goes for combining different floors. I'm nearly tempted to recreate your farm. More or less. I doubt whether I can get a giant fruit, and you also seem to be using mods, don't you? The statues to the left and right of the Junimo huts?
I love using Grass in the decorations, Well I don't understand which statue you are referring to, near the Junimos there are 2 Chests and behind the scarecrow and a lamp post, I didn't use mods at that time it was from update 1.4, If you want, the download of the save is available , If you want to see the Farm tour Playlist, I think you would like to see the Themed Shed.

Well I don't understand which statue you are referring to, near the Junimos there are 2 Chests and behind the scarecrow and a lamp post, I didn't use mods at that time it was from update 1.4
You're right, my fault. My eyesight is not the best anymore, and the pic was a bit too small to recognise. When I magnified it in IrfanView, I could see my mistake.

You have inspired me to create something special on my own. :thumbsup:

I love both of them! Right now my main farm is more functional than decorative, I probably should start to work on one that's both. I'll post pictures on the Valley show case thread (or whichever one you show that stuff) ASAP

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
I love both of them! Right now my main farm is more functional than decorative, I probably should start to work on one that's both. I'll post pictures on the Valley show case thread (or whichever one you show that stuff) ASAP
I can no longer play without doing both, profitable and decorated Farm, Although all my Saves I close at the end of the third year completely, I must also say that making themed Sheds is something I love, But I only show this in the Farm videos Tour.

I can no longer play without doing both, profitable and decorated Farm, Although all my Saves I close at the end of the third year completely, I must also say that making themed Sheds is something I love, But I only show this in the Farm videos Tour.
I really need to do that! My current one is just I divided it up into sections, so it doesn't look bad, but it's not very decorated.

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
I really need to do that! My current one is just I divided it up into sections, so it doesn't look bad, but it's not very decorated.
Yes, I believe that the Standard Farm is too big to focus solely on profit. I always mix the two. My most ambitious work is the Dream Farm. I did everything I ever wanted to do.

Great farm design, good mix of colors and nice placement - One of my older farms with a grass theme
That looks great! I really like the way you placed the fruit trees in front of the sheds. Did you have the grow the trees first and then move the sheds or is there more space between them than appears?

Sockpuppet

Sodbuster
That looks great! I really like the way you placed the fruit trees in front of the sheds. Did you have the grow the trees first and then move the sheds or is there more space between them than appears?
I placed the sheds then marked out the placement of the fruit trees with a wood tile, removed the sheds then planted the fruit trees where I had placed the tiles and when the fruit trees were mature placed the sheds back into the original position.