Solved I know this has been done a hundred times...

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
However, I need help! I am so close to having 100 percent perfection! I just need to sell my chest full of my money making items to get the clock and get master crafter! The thing is, I must be missing one. I've been looking for hours and can't find the one craft I must be missing! Could y'all help me? I've attached some screenshots! For y'all's information I play on the switch version of the game!
2022010617421900-C2B49A475DF5A340494292A1BD398579.jpg
2022010617313500-C2B49A475DF5A340494292A1BD398579.jpg
2022010617313600-C2B49A475DF5A340494292A1BD398579.jpg
2022010617313700-C2B49A475DF5A340494292A1BD398579.jpg
2022010617313800-C2B49A475DF5A340494292A1BD398579.jpg
2022010617313900-C2B49A475DF5A340494292A1BD398579.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lew Zealand

Helper
It seems to me that you have all the recipes there however if you are in a multiplayer game, I believe you also need the Wedding Ring to get the 100% Crafting recipes achievement. That's my best guess though others like @imnvs probably have a keener eye for these types of details, as well as a greater awareness of the bugs which prevent 100% completion.

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
I apologize for the double post, however I figured I should mention that I do have advanced crafting on and it tells me that I have crafted everything at least once! I even had my sibling hop on and I bought the wedding ring and crafted it but nothing happened. I'm not sure what's going on.

Ereo

Helper
I think that you've got all recipes.

I would try to get all the materials in a chest next to the workbench and craft everything again.

Even with advanced crafting on, that menu is so messy that is easy to miss one.

According to this thread, the wiki is wrong and the wedding ring is not needed.

imnvs

Local Legend
I think cooking recipes count towards the total crafting stat so maybe try cooking everything.
First thing's first, crafting and cooking are two different achievements.
I think that you've got all recipes.

I would try to get all the materials in a chest next to the workbench and craft everything again.

Even with advanced crafting on, that menu is so messy that is easy to miss one.

According to this thread, the wiki is wrong and the wedding ring is not needed.
This is all what I would have brought up first, if I was here first, starting with the wedding ring thing. You do not need that recipe for perfection.

Additionally, I compared the screenshots to the crafting menu in a save where I have attained perfection, and every page matches. The only possibility is missing one of them... and I'm sorry, but everyone that says they've crafted everything always ends up having missed one. I'd go back, double check again.

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
Sorry, but everyone that says they've crafted everything always ends up having missed one. I'd go back, double check again.
Ahem... I spent like three hours double checking that I crafted everything... And then... In the middle of not even looking I found it... It was the summer seeds 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I never make the season seeds so it makes so much sense. Hey, at least I have perfection now!

Ahem... I spent like three hours double checking that I crafted everything... And then... In the middle of not even looking I found it... It was the summer seeds 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I never make the season seeds so it makes so much sense. Hey, at least I have perfection now!
I'm glad you figured it out! I'm not excited to get to that part of my playthrough. I'm nearing it and it's not very attractive to me, I can tell you that much ;)

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
See? I mean, it's always something simple and overlooked for one reason or another. It happens to just about everyone, seriously, so don't worry about it. It's almost a rite of passage.
You'd imagine that having almost 400 hours I would have been able to spot it. 😂 Thanks for all y'all's help!!

Kirana

Greenhorn
I know this is a year and half old, but it's the only forum I found with the exact same issue I'm having:
I'm not in multiplayer, so I don't *need* the wedding ring.
I triple checked my list matches the obtained recipes list.
I have advanced crafting on and I crafted everything twice in a row to double make sure I had crafted everything. I even put them in color coded chests to correspond per crafting page for quick analysis.
.... Qi cat says 97% completed....
pictures (lots) for proof.

Attachments