I hope this doesn’t go against forum rules but…I’ve received some unfortunate news just today.

stardew_luv

Planter
I need believers in God of all faiths and those who do not as well to offer thoughts and prayers for me as I have just found out I have stage two invasive breast cancer. This community has really been a nice place to hang out and is filled with some wonderful persons. Plus we all love the same game that will be helping me get through a lot of down time in the days to come. So please pray for me and if you do not have a faith please think of me, my husband and our family during the difficult days to come. I know religion is not allowed to be discussed here but I thought this was written inclusive of all persons. If I broke forum rule please take this down thank you,

Jayamos

Farmer
Wishing you good care, plenty of support, and speedy full recovery. SDV and being part of this forum have sure helped me through difficult times, May it be the same for you. And may Ancient Seeds and Prismatic Shards drop early and often for you.