I have the square place with the round things inside. Now what?

Boo1972

Farmer
Ah, sorry, guess I misunderstood your earlier comment. As @imnvs said, you can indeed get tiger slime eggs - the part I was disappointed by is that they don't seem to breed with other kinds of slimes.
I think they do. In fact, that’s my go to combination for white slimes. And by “go to” I mean I did it once. So clearly I’m an expert.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think they do. In fact, that’s my go to combination for white slimes. And by “go to” I mean I did it once. So clearly I’m an expert.
They do but become either a tiger slime or something similar to what the other parent was, adhering of course to the regular rules of slime breeding.

imnvs

Local Legend
Ah, that makes sense, I was assuming they weren't breeding because I didn't see any other colours with stripes.
No yeah, it is too bad there aren't crossbreeds.
I'm pretty sure tiger slimes can breed, but "tiger" isn't considered a color and thus when it comes to slime breeding they are colorless, or in other words: white as far as breeding is concerned.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I'm pretty sure tiger slimes can breed, but "tiger" isn't considered a color and thus when it comes to slime breeding they are colorless, or in other words: white as far as breeding is concerned.
That's good to know, I thought it would be something along those lines but some sort of confirmation is great.

LRangerR

Local Legend
There was an in-depth guide on here once upon a time. Let me see if i can find it...

edit- If it's here I don't know where it is, but yeah this person had it all worked out and, long story short, yes, you can totally get Diamonds from pure white slimes. A lot of work for a little cash, but as someone else said here, it's mostly just a neat hobby.

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
There was an in-depth guide on here once upon a time. Let me see if i can find it...

edit- If it's here I don't know where it is, but yeah this person had it all worked out and, long story short, yes, you can totally get Diamonds from pure white slimes. A lot of work for a little cash, but as someone else said here, it's mostly just a neat hobby.
Yeah you need slimes with the colour (level, code?) of between 254 and 256 and they had to have all even numbers between those on all three colour scales.
Kinda hard to explain and I believe I might be wrong about when they are even and over 254 but this gives you a bit of an insight perhaps.