I got my tattoo!!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Looks great, I haven’t ever thought about the growing of a stardrop and always thought of it as a space entity because of related lore so seeing it like this is new to me

nicodeux

Farmer
Great tattoo! I remember the thread where you asked what would be the scientific name of a Stardrop! That's very nice to share the result with us.

Isa730

Rancher
WOW that's so cool! I've been thinking of getting my first tattoo and have been dying trying to figure out what to get/where. You may be pushing me in the direction of a blue chicken... :wchicken:

No blue chicken emote?!

AzadaliMali

Greenhorn
I've been thinking about getting a tattoo myself lately, but I'm still browsing styles and designs. It's a big decision, and I want it to be just right. I've been exploring various options and artists, and it can be a bit overwhelming, to be honest. If you're ever in need of tattoo inspiration or ideas, you can check out this site, https://tattoorate.com/. It's been pretty helpful for me in narrowing down my choices. They have a wide range of designs and styles, so you might find something that resonates with you.

Last edited:
Such a gorgeous tattoo! Very artistic and carefully rendered - your tattoo artist has real talent. The binomial is perfect.

Never thought about getting a Stardew Valley tatt. I've planned to get tattoos of my favourite bands mostly.

Now you've got me thinking what I'd get tattooed from SV - maybe a botanical tattoo like yours, but a collection of my favourite plants and crops with the SV title underneath? Hmm.........