Solved I got a second son isntead of a daughter???

Emm_husband

Newcomer
First thing I want to say is that my game is modded, and I do have a mod that turns my children into an NPC after they grow up so they can go into town, play with Jas and Vincent, go to class with Penny, stuff like that. I'm playing a female character, married to Leah, and we've adopted our first child, hes a boy, and named him Jonah. She asked me if she should adopt a second child and I said yes. We just recieved our second child in the night, but it's a boy!?? Everywhere I can find, it says you're only supposed to be able to have 2 children, 1 boy and 1 girl. I'll be removing the mod and trying to restart the day by forcing it closed and I'll update if I figure it out, but if anyone has any new information about why this may have happened is be very grateful for the help.

Emm_husband

Newcomer
First thing I want to say is that my game is modded, and I do have a mod that turns my children into an NPC after they grow up so they can go into town, play with Jas and Vincent, go to class with Penny, stuff like that. I'm playing a female character, married to Leah, and we've adopted our first child, hes a boy, and named him Jonah. She asked me if she should adopt a second child and I said yes. We just recieved our second child in the night, but it's a boy!?? Everywhere I can find, it says you're only supposed to be able to have 2 children, 1 boy and 1 girl. I'll be removing the mod and trying to restart the day by forcing it closed and I'll update if I figure it out, but if anyone has any new information about why this may have happened is be very grateful for the help.
Removing the mod worked. I got a baby girl. I may add the mod back in when shes grown up because I did like it a lot.