I figured out Leos age (sort of)

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
How do you give Clint the bats he wants. How do you load up the measure type in the message for the deed. I can't figure it out. I have 100 bats in my chest. Please let me know.

Ereo

Helper
How do you give Clint the bats he wants. How do you load up the measure type in the message for the deed. I can't figure it out. I have 100 bats in my chest. Please let me know.
If he asked you to kill 100 bats, you just need to talk to him after you have done so (while the quest is still active). He doesn’t need proof.

how old are Jas and Vincent?
I don't think any ages are revealed in the game. They have "birthdays" but don't get older. You can guess at ages based on clues in the game, but the timeframe doesn't shift. Shane moved in with Marnie "a few months ago", for example. Penny has a book about teaching first grade, so Jas & Vincent could be 6-7.

FrappyNoob

Greenhorn
I don't think any ages are revealed in the game. They have "birthdays" but don't get older. You can guess at ages based on clues in the game, but the timeframe doesn't shift. Shane moved in with Marnie "a few months ago", for example. Penny has a book about teaching first grade, so Jas & Vincent could be 6-7.
its second grade so 7-9?

Penny states that she's tutoring Vincent and Jas and also makes comments that she's trying to save money from her tutoring job. Since she's a tutor and not a teacher, they could each be in a different grade. It isn't uncommon for tutors to cover more than one grade/subject. They're likely both home schooled or have some sort of distance learning going on (like Abigail's online college classes) and just get a little additional help from Penny. Vincent reads as a year or two younger than Jas to me, just going by the way they speak and him still having a little trouble with the 'r' sound after the 'p' in "spring onion".

FrappyNoob

Greenhorn
Penny states that she's tutoring Vincent and Jas and also makes comments that she's trying to save money from her tutoring job. Since she's a tutor and not a teacher, they could each be in a different grade. It isn't uncommon for tutors to cover more than one grade/subject. They're likely both home schooled or have some sort of distance learning going on (like Abigail's online college classes) and just get a little additional help from Penny. Vincent reads as a year or two younger than Jas to me, just going by the way they speak and him still having a little trouble with the 'r' sound after the 'p' in "spring onion".
"spwing onion" is the only time Vincent seems to have trouble with the 'r'

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
Before I had them in many chest. I collected them from that travel wagon. What difference is it am I suppose to get them from the mines.
Also the stuff that Peggy's mom wants to delivered and leave in their kitchen. I'm confused!

Before I had them in many chest. I collected them from that travel wagon. What difference is it am I suppose to get them from the mines.
Also the stuff that Peggy's mom wants to delivered and leave in their kitchen. I'm confused!
Check the wording of the quest, and the entry in your journal (exclamation mark menu). Usually for the monster quests, it will say to slay a certain number of the monster in a certain amount of time, similar to the fish overpopulation quests. In the journal entry, it will show a progress bar. Sometimes two progress bars, for example, in the clean up quests it will show how many pieces of trash you've caught and also how many you already put in the bin.
If the quest is Cave Patrol, it's to slay 50 of the specified monsters in a week. You don't have to deliver anything.

For Pam's potato juice quest, you do have to deliver the juice. There will be a spot in her & Penny's kitchen with a hovering question mark. You put the juice in, similar to setting up your grange display at the fair. Again, your progress will show in your quest journal.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
Thank you for coming out to let know. Your help is appreciated. Thank god you came along when you did!
Oh another thing when I went to start my Stardew Valley game by the icon on my mobile phone it's not in english should I restart my phone? I have more problems then i can handle.....