Windows I CANT PRESS THE 'OK' BUTTON WHEN PUTTING IN CO-OP INVITE CODE?

cxcniq

Newcomer
I currently have a issue when trying to join my friend on his farm. whenever i press co-op and put in the correct invite code, i am unable to get past that page.
what i mean by this is that i can click the 'OK' button several times and nothing will happen. it will only make the sound effect that is created when pressing the button.
this is quite frustrating and i have had this issue for quite a while now. and i have got my friend to check multiple times that he has the right code which he does.

I have tried closing and reopening the app, i've tried to look on what people have said online about it but cant find anything nor can i find anything to resolve this issue
which is quite frustrating. I've not been able to play on co-op for weeks now and am not sure what i can do.

any suggestions or anyone who has the same issue?

cxcniq

Newcomer
Hey, I've since had my issue be resolved. turns out that since the new update, they changed the first letters. All invite codes in 1.6 start with an S or a G. so I'd say make sure ur graphics card is up to date and the code u receive is correct and see if that works.

M0onLov3s

Newcomer
Check ur invite code. When u copy it from steam chat, delete the last letter and hand print it. I hope it works.