I can't play stardew valley on 2 pc | Je ne peux pas jouer a stardew valley sur 2 pc

Daishi

Newcomer
Bonjour j’ai installé stardew valley sur mes deux pc et je ne peux pas continuer ma partie que j’ai commencer sur l’un, sur l’autre.
je vous prierai de bien vouloir m’aider afin de pouvoir jouer sur mes deux pc à la meme partie

Hello there! Please keep your posts in English!
Looks like what Daishi is saying is:

Hello I have stardew valley installed on both my PCs and I cannot continue my game I started on one over the other. I would ask you to help me so that I can play the same game on both my PCs.

So. Google translate is a bit iffy, and obviously the sentence structure and grammar doesn’t look as good in English as it would in French, but alas, I cannot understand French. (It’s a beautiful language, though)

Looks like Daishi is wanting to transfer a save file over to their other PC from their current PC. You can go into your computer’s files and look for the Stardew Valley folder, click on that go to save files, then click on the save file you would like to play on your other PC. Copy that and paste it into your Google Drive or anything that’s not your local files. Then, go on your second PC, look for the Stardew Valley folder, find where it says “Save Files,” and open your Drive and copy and paste the save file form your first PC into the Save Files folder. If you play the same file on both PCs it will become two save files. For example, if you play from Spring 1 to Spring 5 on your first PC, you will start over from Spring 1 on your second PC. So basically, your progress from one PC will not be saved on the other one.

I think that’s how to do it. Anybody else can correct me if I’m wrong. @Daishi just DM me or reply to this message if i his doesn’t make sense!

Daishi

Newcomer
hi it's true I did not see that google translated my page I was wondering if putting my backups on steam cloud it works (and yes i use google translate xd) ?!

Odin

Staff member
If you have Steam Cloud enabled, it should automatically sync your saves between multiple computers!

Lew Zealand

Helper
If you find that you can't move over your Stardew Valley save to another computer using Steam Cloud saves, let me know. I use the GOG version and transfer my SDV saves between 2 PCs every week so I'm very familiar with that simple way to do this.